By Science Staff
Not peer reviewed
Last Modified 02/15/2013
Matricaria Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. 2: 890. 1753.
List of Matricaria Species
References to Matricaria
- Applequist, M. B. 2002. A reassessment of the nomenclature of Matricaria L. and Tripleurospermum Sch. Bip. (Asteraceae). Taxon 51: 757-761.
- Chancellor, R. J. 1986. Decline of arable weed seeds during 20 Years in soil under grass and the periodicity of seedling emergence after cultivation.
- Milberg, P.; Andersson, L. 1997. Seasonal variation in dormancy and light sensitivity in buried seeds of eight annual weed species. Canad. J. Bot. 75: 1998-2004.
- Myers, J. A. et.al. 2004. Seed dispersal by white-tailed deer: implications for long-distance dispersal, invasion, and migration of plants in eastern North America. Oecologia 139: 35-44.
- Rauschert, S. 1974. Nomenclatural problems in the genus Matricaria L. Folia Geobot. Phytotax. 9: 249-260. (In German)